Family Accommodation in Huon Valley
Riverfront estate makes the perfect option for a wonderful family holiday. We offer an excellent base for your family holiday in the Huon Valley. The Huon Valley makes are great base for your next family accommodation base. You can stay in the center of Huonville and explore all the valley has to offer on simple day trips. You can explore the length of the Huon River and under used option, either by fishing, or Kayaking, cannoning the river to just name a few options. There are many bike riding options around Huonville, either doing the circuit up the river as a simple day trip. The property has a few acres that the kids can run around on or ride the bikes that are provided. So Riverfront estate offers great family accommodation option for exploring the far south of Tasmania.
Activities included in your stay, include the following;
- Row Boat - you can cruise the river either heading to Franklin or go up the source of the river, heading to Glen Huon or Judbury.
- Kayaks - Jump on the Kaya and just play around on the river,
- Swim - Jump of the front and swim over to the tongue or head down to the bridge where the local kids jump of the bridge.
- Fish - the river has a large range of fishing activities, either sea run fish latter in the summer or traditional trout species from September through.
- Bike ride - we provide some basic options to explore the Huon Valley by bike
- Large Property - We have a very large property you can just sit on the rear lawn and do nothing or run around the yard, your choice.
- Walks - There are a number of short walks.
- Garden - Fruit and Vegetables can be picked directly from our garden depending on season.